Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. Towelhead


To all Islamic terrorists:

And I certainly include those of you who have graduated from your madrassa, on to organized "jihad"...but also those Muslims among you who are tolerant of or apologetic for so-called jihadists. Get this:

You are cowards. Every last cock-sucking one of you. Jihad = crying-assed, fudge-packing, pansified chicken-shits.

I haven't posted flush-o-gram on a daily basis, because all my recent flushes have been catching up what I've owed to you. Also, henceforward, any day without a defined and described flush, you may assume the default flush is to you.

Also, get this: Regardless of the fact that the sheeple of my country fucked up and elected your messiah as President, do not think that I will stand down or cower in your presence. You walk your carcass up in my yard, and you can forget about your lower-deity, Allah, coming to rescue your little candy-ass. For that matter, you can forget about any virgins awaiting your arrival in heaven. You and I meet up, whether it's here or in some afterlife, and I am unloading the holiest can of whup-ass on you that your faggoty allah has ever even heard of.

And claiming your would-be virgins.

And don't forget, you can't even get "sloppy-seconds" in Hell.

Yours most unmercifully,

Rusty Straightrazor

No comments:

Post a Comment