Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sidney "Butterball" Lowe

Generally, the Flush-O-Grams go out regarding the recently past actions of some human weed. This one, though, is extended sewage-pipe-wise to someone about to do something.

Before you get all Gee, he's like Nostradamus...

I've just noticed it before, so I kinda know what to expect.

Tonight's UNC/NCSU game will be played in the Smith Center. Sindy Lowe (misspelling intentional) and his players are such babies, that they'll bring their own red chairs to sit on because their tender little tushies might get chafed sitting on a blue chair. I am not kidding. Look closely during the timeouts.

Aforementioned Lowe may also wear his Red Jacket, because it is so intimidating to Carolina fans and their team. Honestly, I find myself so terrified when watching him transformed from mediocre ...to... mediocre-but-with-red-jacket, simply by putting on a red jacket, that I yell "RED JACKET!" tauntingly at the television.

Ka-whoosh...comin' at ya, Sindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment