Sunday, February 22, 2009

You first, asshole.



Tim Graham reported on Newsbusters that Bill Maher's plan for economic recovery would be to legalize marijuana and execute evil rich people. I say that we should execute evil rich potsmokers like Maher.


One one hand, I appreciate HBO for some of the mini-series it has produced and delivered: Band of Brothers, Rome, The Sopranos. But, I can't abide the fact that this guy has a vehicle for spewing his hatred of America. I keep wanting to cancel or boycott HBO for running his program, but then along comes Taking Chance. Note: I watched that movie last night, and thought it was great, but wondered if HBO would've aired it if it more-patriotically publicized the worthiness of PFC Phelps' sacrifice.


Seriously, though, how about a show of hands? Would anybody miss this guy? I could get on board with his idea if we start by executing him. And I'd pay to see it.


Damn you, Bill Maher.

No comments:

Post a Comment